We're booked with Doodles, and we want to see more!
Goldendoodles! We love them at WashPaw and most of all we love to make their fashionable, furry look even more fashionable (and furry)!
Grooming your Goldendoodle in Nashville can be a daunting task. Finding the right groomer that knows the standard is not easy.
Proper Goldendoodle Grooming
Doodles' demand specific guidelines and proper handling due to their active spirit and demanding coat style. Following the wrong path may end up your Goldendoodle with:
- a coat that just droops instead of "float"
- a disproportionate head look
- paws and legs that are not round and straight
This is because most Goldendoodle Nashville groomers follow either the "Golden" or the "Poodle" grooming standards. Why? Because it is easier and faster. Goldendoodles DO take time to groom.
A professional Goldendoodle groomer will:
- Ask you for what YOU consider the right look for your Goldendoodle.
- Consider the coat's temperament and condition before even grabbing the clippers.
- Use the right shampoo and conditioning formulas that retains the breed's natural hair balance.
- Respect the breed's look standards for their head, paws, and tail areas.
- Follow strict protocols when bathing and drying.
Grooming your Goldendoodle at WashPaw
Our Goldendoodle grooming Nashville package offers a comprehensive set of cut-and-style techniques and includes:
- Full bath with 100% natural shampoos and conditioners
- Fluff-out coat drying
- Nail trimming
- Ear flushing and cleaning
- Toothbrushing and Breath Freshener
Be careful with groomers who are not trained in handling the demanding Goldendoodle coat.
At WashPaw Grooming we understand they demand patience and the right set of tools to achieve the best results. This is why we reserve the right amount of time to care for their look, which averages between 3 to 4 hours.