Plum is a natural wonder that when added to your dog's bath helps get rid of impurities like no other natural ingredient can. Derived from the same family as cherries and peaches, plum's various benefits for your pooch are linked to its high content of minerals and vitamins.
Not only will you see a remarkable difference on your dog's skin after only one use but also on the elasticity of his/her coat.
Benefits of Plum in your dog's shampoo
Plum has known powerful antioxidant properties that aid your dog in a variety of ways by preventing the formation of free radicals that result in cancer and premature aging.
However, when you make plum part of your dog's grooming routine, it is thanks to its high concentration of vitamin C that makes a big difference in your pooch's overall health:
- Natural boost to the immune system.
- Aids in natural healing of wounds by promoting growth of scar tissue.
- Decreases skin redness from allergies or irritations.
- Reduces dryness of the skin.
- Makes hair softer and stronger against the elements.
Plum continues to be a favorite amongst our self-serve dog wash shampoos and now you know the reasons why!