Current Open Positions
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST - (1) position/s available
[PART - TIME] In charge of organizing daily salon operations, providing assistance over the phone, maintaining a clean and friendly atmosphere while helping in-store customers complete their purchases.
Do you enjoy being surrounded by pets? Looking for an exciting work adventure in the pet care industry? Join our team as a Customer Service Specialist!
Is this you?
- You have a passion for the well-being of all pets and enjoy their company.
- You find satisfaction working with customers and catering to their needs.
- You are reliable, always on time, and own your transportation.
- You are able to work weekdays and weekends.
- You are a clean, organized individual with a team-work mentality.
If so, apply now!
- Offer assistance to customers inside the store and over the phone.
- Work directly with animals and perform basic services like nail trims, teeth brushing, coat brushing/combing, baths, and other activities as needed.
- Provide information about products and services offered by WashPaw.
- Work with grooming professionals and lend a helping hand when needed.
- Help in designing marketing activities including special sales, promotions, and giveaways.
- Assist team members with upkeep and cleaning of facilities.
- 18 years or older.
- Own transportation with active insurance.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs without assistance.
What You Will Love Working at WashPaw
- The opportunity to care for pets and tend to their needs.
- Increase experience in the customer service industry.
- Gain valuable knowledge and skills in business and leadership by receiving access to strategy meetings and planning.
- Challenge yourself by performing entrepreneurial tasks in marketing, advertising, and social media.
- Competitive pay based on experience PLUS tips (if applicable).
- Bonuses and benefits.
- Work schedule that adjusts to your needs and availability.